The campus facilities include the Casa Emaús guesthouse, a lounge area with a sink, stove, and refrigerator where mid-morning breaks are held, Spanish classrooms, larger meeting rooms for lectures or events, offices for faculty, staff and administration, the kitchen and dining area, and a Spanish/English library with significant holdings in the areas of theology, anthropology, and Latin American and Anabaptist history.
Casa Emaús offers:
- Reasonable prices for individuals or groups
- Tranquility, security and a Christian family atmosphere
- Comfortable rooms
- Linens and towels (guests need to bring their own toiletries)
- Optional meal service
- Laundry service
- Lounge with kitchen
- Meeting rooms (capacity 60)
- Roof access with view of the city
- Garden courtyard for informal gatherings
Casa Emaús Apartments
There are 3 small apartments with 2 bedrooms, a private bathroom with hot water, a dining/living area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Casa Emaús Private Rooms
Private rooms include any combination of double beds, single beds and bunk beds, and bathrooms with hot water.
Casa Emaús Group Dormitory Rooms
Dormitory rooms include any combination of double beds, single beds and bunk beds, and shared bathrooms with hot water.